Thursday, May 28, 2009

I just made $400 in 2 minutes!


So my flight for the U. S. of A. is leaving in 37 minutes, but I will NOT be on it! Why? $400 in Delta vouchers, a one-night stay in a 5-star hotel, free food and transportation is why!
I got the offer first and Allie was checking in at the same time and I asked her if she would do it with me. She had some plans back on the homefront so she faltered, so I turned to Sonya, related her the details, after thinking about it for a minute, she was in. Then Allie seeing us all excited decided to ditch her plans and join us for the party. Three more girls decided to join us. Two of the boys called their wives but when they heard the sadness of their wives about the 24-hour delay it was a no go. Oh the joys of being single and unattached!
I'll be arriving Saturday morning at 10:25 am! See you then!



Allie & I living it up in the posh. Yep those are REAL roses. BEAUTIFUL!

Slippers party!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I can't believe how fast those 4 weeks went! Wow. I'll see you soon, and I'm jealous of your unexpected delay.

Becca's Blog said...

That's awesome. Those offers never seem to come to me when I can actually take them though, although Lee and I did once get like 75 Euros just for saying we'd be on standby in Paris and we didn't even end up getting bumped but we still got the money. That was cool.

alexandria said...

I cant believe you are coming home already! But I am excited to talk to you soon and props on the posh hotel deal!!