Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Aparment Enrichment Night #1

So a few weeks ago in church I found a paper on the floor with ideas for enrichment nights and some of them sounded really fun to me. However, neither I nor any of my roommates are currently in any positions in which we really have any influence over enrichment night activities. So Reenie and I came up with the idea of having weekly Apartment Enrichment Night.

It seemed an especially good idea now since in the summer everyone seems to be traveling around and with Meagan now being engaged and Reenie dating someone, there isn't ever a lot of time where we all just get to hang out and do "girl talk." Hence the need for a planned weekly apartment enrichment night.

So for our first activity, we stole one of the ideas off the paper I found. Yoga and smoothie night. 

Reenie and I doing our ohms at the end of the workout

Meagan didn't end up coming, so we invited our neighbor Laura to join us, we all put on our best and tightest yoga pants and had a fabulous and enlightening (or should I say "enriching") time. 

Special thanks go out to my home boy Tony Horton for leading us in the rigorous workout and to the old classic Orange Julius for providing us with much needed refreshment after it was all done.

Aparment Enrichment Night #1 = Success! 

6 comments:

Shelly said...

I love Tony, I'm so glad you invited him! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Erin said...

That is such a good idea. Apartment Enrichment sounds so fun to me!

Mardi said...

You know Tony too? I've just re-invited him to my house.....again. Maybe this time I will stick with it? Sounds like a fun time!

Matt & Mykel said...

What a fun idea! You girls are so adorable! I miss you!

KILEY said...

I love Tony and orange julius. Good plan.

Kathleen said...

I wish you would have posted a pic of down dog position. :) Looks fun!