Monday, June 28, 2010

Welp. . .

So after thoroughly enjoying the cute header and design that my friend Andrea made for my blog last summer, which I have used now for over a year, I was able to con another good friend into helping me spruce up my blog a bit. (Thanks Kiley!) And I am really hoping that this will get me excited about writing on here again. Because after all, if I have titled it, "Kate's Summer Adventures" I better get going on writing down some of the summer adventures I have already had, and get excited about planning some more before the summer ends.

So here's to hoping that this will be the catalyst to get this blog going again. . .

Thanks again Kiley!

4 comments:

Kiley said...

Looks great! You can only repay me by blogging daily. JK. That would be a lot.

Erin said...

It's cute! Good work, ladies.

Shelly said...

Are those your feet? :)

Allie said...

Katie!! Such a cute blog makeover! I've been blogging recently too. My blog counter will always remind me of you. Such good memories from the beginning of our friendship!