Monday, December 6, 2010

Random Funny

Sign posted in the bathroom in the building of one of my patients says:

"When you are finished using the tolit (underlined two times), Please Flush the Tolit!! If everything dose not go down, it is your (underlined 5 times) Responsibility (underlines 3 times) to plung the tolit (underlined three times. Thank you (underlined once)"

I like to think that the person actually pronounces toilet as two-let and that the number of underlines is an equivalent ratio to how loud their voice would be raised to emphasize that word.

7 comments:

Kim-may said...

thats hilarious.

Lucy said...

I hope the guilty person can read! Just glad that she didn't get an "R" in the word toilet. That's always interesting.

Erin said...

Awesome! I love angry notes, especially with cool misspellings.

Shelly said...

That person feels really strongly about getting stuff flushed.

Battfam said...

That one deserves to be on a tole-painted plaque and saved for posterity.
(I always liked the little sign your mom put in the bathroom at your house and was secretly jealous that I didn't think of it.)

EB said...

Did you copy the spelling from the sign?

kate said...

Replies to the Aunties:

Aunt EB: let's just hope that I did and that I didn't go to 18 years of school for nothing!!! :)
Aunt Mil: I totally forgot about that sign! That was funny. And inappropriate, which probably made it appropriate for our family.
Aunt Lucy: I didn't even think about the r thing. That would be a real possibility here in Boston!!