Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Family History

So this month's visting teaching message was about doing family history and temple work. Family history is something that I have been feeling pretty guilty lately about not participating in and so I set some goals of things I can do to start doing my part a little more. Most of my goals are about finding things about my ancestors, but I also set a goal to be better about leaving things for my posterity (I guess I should say POSSIBLE posterity) to have to know more about me and our family. So I am going to write in my journal at least once a week (I realize that for some of you, this may be a shockingly low aim of a goal, but it would be a definite improvement for me from where my journal writing is at now) and I also am going to try to write about a family memory, tradition or something of the kind on this blog at least once a week (you all can monitor me and chastise me if needed on this part of the goal).

No comments: