Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Love. . .

this song.

And probably most of you have already heard it or know about it because I am usually pretty much the last person to catch on to new songs, but in case you haven't or in case you've forgotten about it.

And I have to give credit to my cousin Geri for blessing me with this little gem because I first heard it on her blog.

It's just so cute. It makes me want to skip and prance around my house.

PS I know. I know. I need to finish our trip. I promise to post at least 2 new posts about it TONIGHT. There you go. I've said it and now it must be done.

3 comments:

Kiley said...

I have never heard that song so thank you for introducing it to me! I miss you.

hmmm said...

Yay! Happy you loved this happy little ditty :)

Kathleen said...

I had not heard that song and I feel like it is the theme song of the medical school rich as dirt years :) Thanks! I love it!